Translucent blue masking film with paint adhesion, ‘breathing’ capabilities and moist absorption. Ready to use on a humid object, prevents ‘ghost stains’.
Translucent, blue masking film for quick and efficient masking.
This Masking Film is ideal for quick and efficient covering of a vehicle and protecta it against overspray, dirt and dust. Colad Breathable and Moist absorbing Spraymask with paint adhesion - primer and/or paint adheres permanently to the film. This film is supplied with micro holes which gives the spraymask "breathing’’ capabilities and because of the use of a calcium layer additional moist absorption is provided. Moist will evaporate from below the foil after application. Therefore this film is ready to use on a humid object and prevents “Ghost stains”. This film has static properties, is easy to cut with a Colad Foil Knife and can be used with infrared drying (max. 120°C). By using the Colad Foil Dispenser covering can be done by one person.
The benefits of Colad Breathable Spraymask
- Breathing capacity which allows moist underneath the foil to evaporate. This prevents ‘ghost stains’ and saves you polishing afterwards.
- Special ‘ingredient’ that allows moist-absorption, in addition to breathing capabilities.
- Static properties that help to ensure the film clings to the surface.
- Can be used with infrared drying (max 120°C).
- In a box with dispenser functionality.
The technical features of Colad Breathable Spraymask
- Film on a roll
- Material: HDPE, with calcium addition
- Color: Transparent blue
- Film thickness: 12 micron
- Film size: 4 m x 150 m(6375) and 6 m x 100m(6375-6)
- Properties: Static with paint adhesion
- Packaging: Per roll in a carton
- Carton can be used as dispenser
|6375|| 4 m x 150 m |
|6375-6|| 6 m x 100 m |