For exact positioning compressed air on the right spot.
The Colad Compressed Air Nozzle with Valve is a perfect method to guide your compressed air towards the exact spot where the air is needed, without loss of pressure. Suitable for guiding the air on paint and putties. The nozzle can also be used for removing dust or use it for cooling down the temperature of objects.
Features and benefits:
- Reduces the cost of drying, cooling and applying, because the air is focused on the specific spot during your paint surface preparation and polishing work
- Low-cost tool that improves the job performance
- The nozzle has an integrated air control valve to increase or decrease airflow
Can be used to blow off excessive dust or particles from certain areas. Can also be used to decrease curing time of air-drying products (base coats/ putties etc.) With the help of the "fan-shape" the operating area can be adjusted from wide to narrow (depending on distance to the surface).
- Colour: Yellow
- Content: 1 piece + Air control valve
- Packaging unit: 100 pieces per box
- Working pressure: 100 psi (7 bar)
- Burst pressure: 115 psi (8 bar)
- Max. operating temperature: 77 degrees
- Connection: ¼” BSPT
- Material: ABS
- Size approximately: 10 cm