One piece in a carton.
A versatile LED work light with a CCT scan is suitable to perform colour matching and detect scratches and defects.
Perfect colour recognition through stepless dimming light power allows you to simulate a full day of lighting from sunrise to sunset.
Using a hand-held working light has never been easier. The Colad Check Light 2.0 guarantees a clear and natural view of any job, wherever you are. The light has stepless dimming light power. It is designed to perform an accurate colour check on a car or on a spray sample, and it avoids costly repainting in the event of colour mismatches caused by inadequate shop lighting. The lamp allows you to detect the smallest defects, bumps and scratches in no time, and its lightweight and ergonomic grip make the Colad Check Light 2.0 easy to use.
The new CCT scanner function allows you, with a simple push of a button, to make the lamp increase stepless (256/1,024 steps) from 2500K to 6500K. When 6500K is reached, then it will decrease stepless back to 2500K and continue in an endless CCT up/down loop. This allows you to simulate all lighting conditions and colour temperatures present in a full day, from sunrise to sunset.
The stepless dimming luminous flux (from 50 to 500 lumen) provides excellent, long-lasting power ensuring safety in all conditions. An automatic power saving mode avoids the risk of overheating. The operating time of up to ten hours enables you to complete jobs without recharging. The Check Light 2.0 excels in extremely demanding paint workshop environments, thanks to its robust, dustproof and splashproof construction.
Including light diffuser:
Designed to diffuse and smooth the light, providing greater functionality and new possibilities to further adapt your work light to the specific work task. The diffuser minimizes reflections and harsh shadows and is especially applicable for checking high spots during coating, as well as for repairing dents and detecting dust chips in paintwork.
- Mounted directly on top of the lens
- Diffuses and softens the light avoiding hard shadows
- Minimizes reflections and harsh light
- Especially applicable for checking high spots while coating, as well as dent repair and detecting dust nibs
The flexible lamp tilts up to 180 degrees and can be placed anywhere with the rotatable, robust hook or the strong built-in magnet. lt can easily be placed in a pocket or attached to the work belt, using the built-in belt clip.
- Durable battery – up to 10 hours
- Luminous flux: 50 to 500 lm (stepless dimmer)
- Colour temperature: 2500K - 6500K
- 180 degrees tiltable
- Easy to clean
- 2 years warranty
- Fast and easy recognition of irregularities
- Perfect colour recognition
- Easy to handle due to the light weight
- Ergonomic grip for the highest working comfort
- Increases the quality of your work and prevents costly repainting
- Place it where you want it with the hook, belt-clip and magnet
|Mode 1: Main light||Mode 2: Spotlight|
|Luminous flux||50 to 500 lm (stepless dimmer)||200 lm|
|Luminous flux limitation||Luminous flux limitation: |
maximum 250 lm after
three minutes of use
|CCT||2500K - 6500K||4000K|
|Operating time||2-10 h||3 h|
- Colour: Gray
- LED: Ultra-high CRI COB LED
- Battery: 3.7V/2,600mAh/9.6Wh battery (1* 18,650 cell)
- Charger: input 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Charging input voltage: 5V DC
- Charger, rated output current: 1A
- Charging time: 4h
- Total power consumption: max. 9W
- Standby idle current: <100uA
- Protection: IP65 (dustproof and splashproof)
- Impact protection: IK07
- Impact resistance: 1m
- Charging and battery capacity indicator LEDs on the front side: 4* 2-colour LEDs: Charging indicator: (red LEDs: 25%, 50%, 75% charged, all LEDs turn green when fully charged) Battery capacity left: (green LEDs: 100%, 75%, 50% and 25%)
- Switch sequence: OFF-SPOT-MAIN-OFF
- Temperature: Usable by temperatures of -10° C up to +40° C
- Dimensions: 188 x 58 x 26 mm
- Weight: 267 g
- Packaging unit: One piece in a carton
- Packaging content: Check light, USB charger, 230V plug, magnetic holder