Box containing 1 x 38 ml aluminium bottle + microsuede applicator pad + application manual + Sticker (can be used to identify the application of Colad Ceramic Protection).
The silicon-free, highly durable coating with 9H hardness, for a strong long-lasting protection and an easy-to-clean surface.
Colad Ceramic Protection is suitable to treat any kind of metal, plastic, or painted surfaces. The silicon-free ceramic coating with 9H hardness offers protection against weather influences, acid rain, scratches, chemicals, dirt, UV radiation, oxidation, and corrosion. The product can be used inside the body shop because it is silicon-free, preventing contamination of paint applications. It creates a thin and resistant layer of ceramic protection on the treated surface. This layer protects the surface against environmental conditions, insect marks, bird droppings, tree resins, chemicals, dirt, acid rain, UV radiation, and increases the protection against minor scratches and stone chips. It maintains a shine longer and makes the surface much easier to clean, thanks to its excellent water repellency. The product is easy to apply with the Microsuede Applicator Pad included, and you will never miss a spot since the product lightens up when exposed to any UV light, thanks to our UV Control Technology.
Once well applied, one layer will protect the surface for up to 2 years or 50 washing cycles under normal conditions.
- Closed layer surface protection
- 9H hardness
- UV light application control
- Scratch resistant
- Hydrophobic effect (water-repellency)
- Silicon free
- Heat resistant up to 1000C
- Oxidation and corrosion resistant
- Weather and UV resistant
- One 38ml bottle is enough for one large vehicle (SUV) or up to two small vehicles
- Included Microsuede Applicator Pad for fast and smooth application
- Never miss a spot due to the UV light application control
- Can be used on any painted surface
- Eases the cleaning of the treated surface
- Protects against weather influences, dirt, oxidation and corrosion
- Protects up to 2 years or 50 washing cycles
- Colour: Transparent
- Storage advise: from +5°C to +30°C
- Shelf life: 1 year when kept at a temperature between 5°C – 30°C. See expiry date on the can (after opening bottle, 1 week)
- Drying time: 4 hours for touch cure, 7 days for wash cure, 28 days for full cure
- Packaging: Box containing 1 x 38 ml aluminium bottle + microsuede applicator pad + application manual + Sticker (can be used to identify the application of Colad Ceramic Protection).
- 12 boxes in display carton