For ‘on the spot’ applying of paint on all kinds of paint for very small and precise paint repairs.
The Paint Touch-up Sticks are an excellent tool for retouching small spots where the paint is damaged and needs a very minor paint repair. The tip of the stick is lint-free and made of non-absorbing fibres. The sticks can also be used for removing dust and cleaning very tiny car parts. 100 pieces per tube/4 tubes in 1 box.
Features and benefits:
- Available in 3 very tiny sticks, for most accurate application of small paint repairs
- The tips have a flexible head that can be bent slightly
- Packed in a transparent dispenser to make it easy to identify the right size by colour
- Sticks are upside down in the dispenser, and can be taken out without contaminating the other stick tips
- Packing in tubes with lid provides clean storage
Perfect to apply a small amount of base coat / primer and-/or clear for a small repair. Dip the brush in the paint to apply on the object. The paint tip can be bent slightly for hard-to-reach areas. Can also be used to remove small dust particles and/or to clean small objects or areas.
- One-time use only (disposable product)
- Lint-free tip
- In a transparent dispenser
9910: white ø 1.0 mm
9915: yellow ø 1.5 mm
9920: blue ø 2.0 mm
- Stick dimensions: 100 mm length
- Material: PP & Nylon
- Content: 100 pieces per tube
- Packaging Unit: 4 tubes in 1 box / 40 boxes per carton
|9910|| 1.0 mm |
|9915|| 1.5 mm |
|9920|| 2.0 mm |