Size: 115 x 140 mm. Box of 20 pads. 4 versions.
Highly flexible sanding pads for hand sanding.
Can be used for wet or dry sanding to sand parts that machines cannot reach. Long-lasting product.
Benefits of Foam Sanding Pads
- Adaptable to contours, curves and profiles
- Ensures a high-quality and even finish, also in hard to reach areas
- Consistent scratch depth and pattern, due to consistent abrasive performance
- Pressure-equalizing foam reduce the risk of sanding trough
- The pads can be applied both dry and wet
- The pads are washable and re-usable for multiple applications
- Can give up to ten times the life of conventional sandpapers
Technical Features of Foam Sanding Pads
- Color Grey
- Size Sheets 115 mm x 140 mm (4.5 x 5.5 inches)
- Backing Soft foam
- Grits Aluminum Oxide
- Available in Art. No. 38700100 - Colad Foam Sanding Pad (medium), Art. No. 38700180 - Colad Foam Sanding Pad (fine), Art. No. 38700220 - Colad Foam Sanding Pad (super fine), Art. No. 38700280 - Colad Foam Sanding Pad (micro fine)
Application of Foam Sanding Pads
- Industry; Automotive, Bus & Truck production, Marine, Interior building and kitchens
- Application; Metal, wood, plastics and paintwork, Contours, edges, profiles and special shapes, Plastics prior to application of primer, Sanding between lacquers, Primer coats prior to application of filler, Fine sanding of filler, Apply a matt finish on paints and varnishes
- Surfaces; All sanding applications on metal, wood, plastics and paintwork
- Automotive; Colour, Primer filler, Primer coat, Plastics, Old paint
|38700180|| fine |