150 mm x 230 mm, 2 versions: Red type A very fine, Grey type S Ultra fine. 20 pads in a box.
The material is very flexible and follows the shape of the surface to be prepared.
The high quality Scuff Pads are especially designed for hand sanding tasks prior to applications of finishing coat, primer or lacquer. Can be used on painted surfaces, but also on plastics, wood and metal surfaces.
Art. no. 38000800 Type A, Very Fine (VF) – Red, is particularly appropriate for the roughening of unpainted plastics, plywood and aluminum.
Art. no. 38001500 Type S, Ultra Fine (UF) – Grey, is particularly effective for the roughening between coats, when using 2 component paints and primers.
Benefits of Scuff Pads
- Long lifetime
- Can be used wet and dry
- Easy to shape and fold, while maintaining the effectiveness due to three-dimensional fiber structure
- High abrasion capacity
- Gives an excellent smooth finish
- Ideal for matting of surfaces and creates an excellent base for the next lacquer layer.
- Can be used on painted surfaces, but also on unpainted wood, plastics and metal surfaces.
- Substrate Range: Paints, Coatings, Steel and stainless steel, Plastics, Copper alloys / brass / bronze , Primers, Plywood , Aluminum • Etc.
Technical features of Scuff Pads
|38000800|| Red Type A |
|38001500|| Grey Type S |