A time saver for applying sealing seams for paint projects on car, truck and camper doors and angles.
Seam Sealing Tape is a reinforced acrylic tape with high tack and shear strength performance acrylic adhesive. Excellent resistance to solvent, chemical, UV and heat, making the tape bond securely to a very wide range of substrates. Two variants of 9 mm and 12 mm for the perfect sealing. Ideal for reviving older sealings and/or paint preparation on automotive doors and -angels.
Replace old seams with new seam. Just apply the new seam on the spot, paint the object, dry the paint and ready; Time saving!
Features and benefits:
- Ideal for renewing sealing seams automotive doors and -angels
- Easy to use and to apply
- Immediately paintable, you don’t need an adhesion promoter
- Time saving versus liquid sealers
- Excellent resistance to solvents, chemicals, UV and heat
- Flat profile, it tacks very well to all smooth surfaces and is easy shapeable to the object
- Flexible for applying on doors and angels
- Easy removable without any residue
The product can be applied in between seams to create a permanent seal. Application on a prepared and degreased surface. Remove the liner after application so that it is immediately applicable to paint. No need to prepare the surface of the tape for the basecoat.
- Colour: White
- Roll length: 9 m
- Roll diameter (Ø): 14 cm
- Width roll:
906709 - 9 mm
906712 - 12 mm
- Width weight:
906709 - 100 g
906712 - 131 g
- Packaging Unit:
906709: Per roll / 140 rolls per box
906712: Per roll / 100 rolls per box
- Store: Prefered temperature between 20-25 degrees
- Shelf Life: One year from date of receipt by customer when stored at 22°C (72°F) and 50% relative humidity.
- Carrier: Acrylic Foam Base in Clear Carrier
- Liner: Kraft Paper
- Adhesive: High Tack Acrylic (solvent based)
- Thickness: 0.5 mm and 1 mm (+/- 0.05 mm)
- Width: 9 mm and 12 mm (+/- 1 mm)
- Length: 9 m (+/- 0.1 m)
- Peel adhesion: PSTC-3 2.8 kg/25 mm
- Shear adhesion: PSTC-7 over 72 hours with 2 kg on 25 mm x 25 mm at 25°C
- Tensile strength: Over 50 kg/25 mm x 25 mm
- Heat resistance: PSTC-9 over 24 hours with 1 kg on 25 mm x 25 mm at 80°C
- Service temperature: -40°C to 170°C
- Application temperature: -10°C to 150°C
|906709|| 9 mm x 9 m |
|906712|| 12 mm x 9 m |