Marking system for safety and distancing
A strong, weather-resistant PE-laminated tape that can be used as a marking system and to easily seal off hazard areas. The tape is used as a marking system to keep distance between people by sealing off hazard and safety areas.
For instance: easily mark safety and virus-related walking routes on walkways, steps, floors and stairs. The tape is highly abrasion-resistant and highly adhesive. Its black and yellow design enables instant recognition of caution and safety areas. It can also be used to demarcate employee working areas and/or service areas.
- Recognizable safety-related color.
- Weather-resistant and waterproof
- Excellent adhesion on smooth and rough surfaces due to its highly adhesive properties.
- Easy to apply; just tear by hand.
- Easy to remove; leaves no residue.*
* When used in normal conditions and without long-term UV exposure.
- Perfectly waterproof.
- Size: 50 mm x 33 m.
- Color: yellow and black chevrons.
- Tensile strength: 34 N/cm.
- Thickness: 165 μm.
- Backing material: PE-laminated synthetic cloth.
- Adhesive type: Solvent-free synthetic rubber.
- Quantity per case: 24 rolls per carton / 90 cartons per pallet.
- Storage instructions: Store out of direct sunlight, at 5-20 °C.