Dispenser box with 50 gloves. Thickness 8 mill, extra long sleeves. Sizes M – XL.
Specially developed nitrile gloves for use during the painting process.
This powder, silicon and latex free gloves combines extra protection with extra comfort due to its high elasticity.
Benefits of Nitrile Gloves Grey
- Especially suitable for working with paints
- Natural latex free: Absolutely safe to wear for people with a latex allergy.
- Single use: Our Nitrile Gloves are designed to be disposed after use. This prevents contamination and guarantees clean working.
- Silicone free: This prevents contamination of the paint.
- Powder free: Our gloves are washed 3 times during production. This makes them 100% powder free to prevent paint contamination.
Technical features of Nitrile Gloves Grey
- Extra thick 8 mil (0.2 mm)
- Extra long sleeves (300 mm)
- Extra strong, flexible and higher tensile strength
- Textured finger tips for better grip
Certificiation of Nitrile Gloves Grey
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) CAT III according to European directive 2016/425/EU. PPE of complex design protects against risks that cause irreversible damage to health.
- CE notified body number: 2777
- Tested acc. to EN 1149-5, Method 2: Induction decay time
EU Type examination test results
96% Sulphuric Acid (L) - Level 1 Degradation: 100%
|Level 1: > 10 minuten||Level 4: > 120 minuten|
|Level 2: > 30 minuten||Level 5: > 240 minuten|
|Level 3: > 60 minuten||Level 6: > 480 minuten|
Technical specifications of the Disposable Nitrile Gloves
Packing: Dispenserbox of 50 pieces
Thickness: 0.8 mil
Length: 300 mm
These article numbers: 538200, 538202 and 538204 have one unique group number: 53820x.
|538200|| M |
|538202|| L |
|538204|| XL |