Thickness: 0.8mm, available are: 6, 9, 12, 19, 25 mm x 10 m. Per roll in a plastic bag.
Double side foam tape (0.8 mm)
To attach strips, registration plates and accessories to cars. Weather resistant.
Benefits of Double-faced Acrylic Foam Tape
- Adheres weather strips, registration plates and accessories to cars
- Surface must be prepared to be dry & dust free before application
- Good initial adhesion strength
- Resistance against aging
- Water resistant
- Petrol resistant
- Does not absorb water
- Easy application “around the corner” due to flexible liner
Technical features of Double-faced Acrylic Foam Tape
- Carrier: Polyethylene foam. - Density : 100 kg / m3
- Adhesive : Acrylic solvent base
- Color : Black
- Liner: White PE film (siliconized)
- Total thickness : 0,8 mm (AFERA 4006)
- Primary adhesive strength : 15 N / 25mm (Finat no. 9)
- Peel adhesion on stainless steel : 30 N / 25mm (AFERA 4001)
- Peel adhesion on PE : 2 N / 25mm (AFERA 4001)
- Shear adhesion 23 °C : 2 kg / 625 mm2 (AFERA 4012)
- Temperature resistance (short) : 110 °C.
- Service temperature : -40 to 90 °C.
- Advised storage conditions : In original packing; at 21 °C; at rel. humidity of 50%
- Available widths: 6, 12, 19 and 25 mm
- Length per roll: 10 meter
- Packing: Per roll in a plastic bag
|901006|| 6 mm x 10 m |
|901009|| 9 mm x 10 m |
|901012|| 12 mm x 10 m |
|901019|| 19 mm x 10 m |
|901025|| 25 mm x 10 m |