Aerosol, 20 ml. Per piece.
Plastic Primer spray is a compound for the preparation of plastic surfaces
Made of resins dispersed in solvents. It improves the adhesion of structural products scientifically on thermoplastic materials such as PMMA, SAN, ABS, PP,PA, TPU, rigid PVC and CA.
Benefits of Plastic Primer
- Adhesion promoter for plastic materials
- Improves afgesion significant in the plastic repair process
Technical features of Plastic Primer
- Appearance: Aerosol
- Colour: Transparent colourless
- Density: 0.86 kg/L (+/- 0.04, at 20°C (liquid stage)
- Propellant: G.P.L. (propane / butane)
- Flammability: Extremely flammable
Application of Plastic Primer
- Shake well before use.
- Spray a thin uniform layer of product directly into the interested parts to be stuck on, keeping the aerosol bomb in a vertical position. The product favours a subsequent effective adhesion of paints, glues, inks.
- Apply in strictly necessary quantities to avoid drippings and waste of product. Wait for at least 5 minutes (23°C) before applying the adhesive
Safety data sheet of Plastic Primer
- Safety data sheet according to Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006, Annex II