A ready-to-use and non-paintable anti-corrosion chassis protection suitable for all kind of vehicles.
The Undercoating M40 is a durable anti corrosion coating based on bitumen. This undercoating has some sound deadening effects and offers a durable protection to the chassis of for instance cars, trucks and coaches. After drying remains a tough, adhesives film resistant against various climates and gravel.
- Proven durability
- Does not produce a spray mist when applied
- Sound deadening properties
- Does not run on vertical surfaces
Use as an anti-corrosion protection for instance for chassis, wheel-housings and side-skirts of cars, trucks and coaches in:
- Automotive industry
- Bus & coach construction
- Trailer construction
- Garages, workshops
- Body repair shops
Adheres well (without pretreatment) on a wide range of clean, dry, dust- and grease free substrates. It is advisable to perform an adhesion test before starting.
Preparation and application
- Shake before use
- The surfaces to be treated must be clean, dry, rust-, dust- and grease free
- Can be applied by an Undercoating Spray Gun with an air-pressure of 3-4 bar
- Recoated without bleeding
- Please be aware that this is a non-paintable coating
- Optimum spraying distance: 30 cm
- Spray the surface until layer thickness is reached. If more layers are wanted, it is to be recommended to dry the layers in between. The Undercoating M40 can be sprayed haze free without any cob webbing and does not drip. Contaminated surfaces and filthy equipment can be simply cleaned in “fresh” condition with solvents.
- Recommended application temperature between 15°C and 25°C
- Cleaning contaminated surfaces and equipment: in ‘fresh’ condition with solvents
- Colour: Black
- Packaging: 1 L tin with spray connection
- Packaging Unit: Box of 12 x 1 L