A self-adhesive strong and durable white film. Per roll. 2 versions: 90 cm x 150 m, 60 cm x 50 m.
A self-adhesive strong and durable white film
Makes it easy to clean the floor also provides protection. High gloss self-adhesive white reflecting film that improves visibility to the lower areas on the vehicle. Small wrinkles and bubbles will have no effect on the function of the product.
Benefits of Film4Floor
- A self-adhesive strong and durable white film. Makes cleaning very easy
- White satin finish for optimum reflection
- Strong and durable (100 micron)
- Treated with paint adhesion
- Easy to apply and cut
- Solvent resistant
- Anti-slip surface
- Easy to remove, does not leave adhesive residue
- Can be used in combination with Dust Control to eliminate dust
- Not anti-static
Technical features of Film4Floor
- Material: Polyethylene (PE) - Melting temperature: 120°C
- Color: high gloss reflective white
- Film width: 6865: 90 cm x 150 m, 6864: 60 cm x 50 m
- Thickness: app. 100 micron
- Roll length: 150 meters
- Application temperature: Between 16 and 27°C
- Conductivity: Electrically non-conductive
- Packing: Per roll in a box
Colad Film4Floor is not conductive, to identify if Film4Floor is suitable to apply in your ATEX working area, the user has the responsibility to identify & assess the risks involved applying the product in his process, following the ATEX user directive 99/92/EG.
# Where Film4Floor is not conductive, it is not suitable to be applied on the floor of a ATEX zoned area (zone 0-1-2 / 20-21-22).
## The user should always identify and asses if the product Film4Floor is creating risks in his process, it’s the users responsibility to meet the requirements set in the ATEX user directive 99/92/EG and identify if Film4Floor can safely be used in his process.
### Only people with sufficient knowledge of the ATEX user directive 99/92/EG are allowed to assess the risk in a ATEX zoned area.
IN CASE OF DOUBT, DO NOT USE THE PRODUCT & CONSULT AN ATEX EXPERT!
|6864|| 60 cm x 50 m |
|6865|| 90 cm x 150 m |