Two-component structural adhesive, epoxy based for metal and composite panel bonding. Colour black. 195 ml in a cartridge, 2 mixing tips included.
- Bond steel and aluminum panels of the same or different metal composition together.
- Alternative to refitted or welded bonded joints.
- Panel to frame assembly, aluminum panel on steel body work, aluminum fender, quarter panels, roofs and van sides.
- Long open time of 60 minutes, cures faster than other adhesives for panel bonding.
- Contains glass pearls to asure an even layer of adhesive.
- High energy absorption.
- Can be used on bare metal, contains a corrosion protection.
- Room temperature curing.
- Withstands automotive e-coat, powder prime and paint oven temperatures up to 230°C.